|| UberNES - Nintendo Screen Saver
Nintendo Screen Saver - Installation
- DirectX 8.0 or higher
- .NES files to play movies back with
Download / Installation
- Download Nintendo Saver 2011.
- Unzip the downloaded file and move the Nintendo Saver.scr file to your Windows/System32 directory.
- On older versions of Windows, you may need to place the file in your Windows/System directory.
- Configure the Nintendo Screen Saver through the usual Windows Screen Saver dialog:
- Right-click on your Windows desktop.
- Click the "Properties" menu item.
- Click the "Screen Saver" tab.
- Select "Nintendo Saver" from the list of available screen savers.
- Click the "Settings" button to view the Nintendo Screen Saver options window
- Select the directory that contains UberNES movies (you can download them directly from the screen saver if you do not have any)
- Create a game list by selecting the directory that contains your NES ROMs, which are required for movie/demo mode playback